[NTLK] Action Names 4 and saving to folders.

From: Jon Scordia (jscordia_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Oct 13 2005 - 02:20:53 PDT

Hi list. I hope some of you can help me here.

I've got Action Names running nicely on my MP2000.

I've set up folders from within AN under the 'and file in' menu and am attemption to save each relevant call, meeting or to-do into it's own folder. One for each current project. This then (as you will know as an AN user) allows you to filter out and view tasks etc on one project at a time.

However no matter how many times I open each item and click the folder icon, click on 'internal' click on 'and file in (whatever folder)' and click 'file', (or alt. hit the x) on returning to that item it's always reverted to 'unfiled'.

I hope this makes sense.

Any help appreciated!

Regards, Jon.

PS, I'd rather not re-open the 'you should be using another PIM' debate just now, as I AM slowly testing the usual suspects but would rather get to the bottom of AN first!