Re: [NTLK] Tomorrow's Apple Announcement

From: Steve (macintosh_at_globetrotter.net)
Date: Tue Oct 11 2005 - 17:08:25 PDT

Apple has invinted the media for a special event for tomorow (october
12) that is called "One more thing". That is a completly different
thinks from the one on september 7 where the nano and the ROKR (the
iPhone) were presented to the public.
Romored is:

- iPod video (maybe)
- new iPod in the flavor of Madona or Harry potter
- new PowerMac (maybe dualcore CPUs) and PowerBook
- Airport express with video out (that is, if video Ipod comes out)

And maybe some other are forgot. By the time you read this, you may
already know what it was all about!