Re: [NTLK] Form Follows Function (was something else, I forget now ;-)

From: RAParker (RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET)
Date: Tue Oct 11 2005 - 10:13:58 PDT

On Oct 11, 2005, at 9:59 AM, John Hay wrote:

> Absolutely I AM A _MAC_ USER to death do us part ;-)

oops (removing foot from mouth)... my apologies, my friend. That
"mac.com" part of your address should have prevented me from trying to
be funny with a comment like that. I'm heading out, but man...can you
click out a response. I'll have to read it all (in detail)
later...again, my apologies if I offended in any way.

Ron

--
Sent using Mail for Mac OS X. Cyberdog lives!
--
    |\ | @ Quadzilla.NET
--
Fetch...Send...Stay... "Good Boy!"