Re: [NTLK] Scut List

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Oct 11 2005 - 03:05:59 PDT

Hi Pete,

Sorry about that. I was using the medical nomenclature for a reason, so
as to save anyone not familiar with a Scut list the trouble of, as you
sell point out, listing of all the normal ToDo and Outline packages. My
hope was that if one knew what a Scut list is then that person would
make the connection base on their rounds and pre-rounds experiences in
the hospital. I did not mean to patronize anyone so I apologize if you
took it the wrong way. In the end only doctors and nurses and going to
get to the crux of my question.

A Scut list is basically a ToDo or Outliner package on steroids,
tailored to the medical professions. You can only imagine all the
details which must not be allowed to all through the cracks in such life
and death matters. The Scut List apps are bulletproof, untiring work-
horses of a brick sh*t-house down and dirty fail-safe get the job done
every time all the time in no time. A typical doctor making routing
rounds may have a hundred items on their Scut list. The benefit of a
Scut list vs. a ToDo list may be a difference without distinction,
however, to the friends and family of the deceased there's a lot of
difference between one misplaced item on the Scut list vs. another.

peace, John

p.s. yes, I've tried all the non medical apps, what I was after was a
bit of wisdom from a doctor who would know immediately what I was asking for.

10/9/05 hellsop_at_ninehells.com issued the following and I have taken
literary license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?
> <----snipped----> .... instead of reasking your question for a third
time in >exactly the same jargon that didn't get a useful response the
first time, maybe
>you'd explain which applications you've tried for this task

Pets, ...true, sorry. I'll do it myself. End of thread. ByeByeNow.
Guess this is riling someone's feathers so please reply to me off list
so as not to spark any hot buttons, thanks in advance for your gracious
consideration.