Re: [NTLK] EZShowCard.pkg

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 08 2005 - 08:38:32 PDT

Hi Allen,

here's the link to the EZShow drivers page available at Unna's:
http://www.unna.org/view.php?/drivers/other/EZShow-VGA
where you will find the card driver, the EZPresenter application and
a test file
to take a look at the MessagePad projection capabilities.

Please remember to keep the power adapter connected while using your
video card,
cause the EZ2TV will drain the battery in minutes.

Regards,

Adriano

'Green is better'
http://www.homepage.mac.com/adriano.angelillis/

P.s.:
if you will ever get the chance to take another EZ video card (EZ2VGA
or EZ2TV),
please drop me a line cause i would be very interested on taking one.
Thanks in advance.