Re: [NTLK] use your newton as a Drawing Tablet

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Oct 07 2005 - 13:55:40 PDT

Blake,

I don't think you can get anything decent that actually works for less
than this McAlley iceCad tablet which is Mac compatible with a USB plug:
<http://www.macally.com/spec/usb/input_device/icecad.html>

If you want I'll ship you mine which I don't even use. I have a WACOM
IntousII drawing tablet which I've used for years and it's amazing. The
smaller McAlley I mention works, it's just a lot smaller, that's all.
Let me know if you want it, no charge, for a good cause it's yours. I
don't imagine there's any "practical" way to use your Newton for a
digitizer tablet, but who knows.

John

10/7/05 Wolfie issued the following and I have taken literary license
to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?