[NTLK] Attaching existing Notes to Blueprint projects

From: Michael C. Wittmann (mwittmann_at_maine.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 07 2005 - 11:51:27 PDT

Hi, all,

Is there a way to attach existing Notes to a Blueprint project? I
have not been able to find a way, but suspect there might be
something I'm missing. What happens is that I have to write quickly
and don't have time to open BP2, find the project, find the task, hit
"Notes," create a new note, and tap to open it. Instead, I just open
Notes, jot things down, and turn off the machine. Later on, I want to
attach the Notes to the project, and can't.

Yes, I know, this might be a place for MoreInfo instead, but MI
doesn't allow me to build dependencies among my tasks the way BP2
does. I need those dependencies and the way they adjust when
deadlines are met early or late. I need the web of interactions, and
I'd like to have my commentary on individual project elements (such
as action items in a checklist which I manage with RollOver) linked
appropriately.

Any help would be appreciated.

Michael