Re: [NTLK] Month :: mundane

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Tue Oct 04 2005 - 11:42:03 PDT

John Hay wrote:
> Does anyone know of an application that runs on a 2100 whereby one MONTH
> at a time could be better displayed so as to at least hint at what the
> event is in terms of a more graphically and textually interface? I need

Overlord will give you two weeks at a time:

http://cs.gmu.edu/~sean/projects/newton/Overlord/index.html

I think that's the best solution out there.

Also PIMple will give you a monthly calendar where you can mark days with
shapes and such:

http://home.earthlink.net/~firstvln/bytesize.html

(Click on Software, then PIMple)

I don't recall if PIMple can automatically mark days based on criteria... but
maybe it can.