Re: [NTLK] [WTB] Want to buy Siemens 2000 Notephone

From: oliver.brose_at_t-online.de
Date: Sun Oct 02 2005 - 02:45:33 PDT

>From: "John Hay" <OceanCity_at_mac.com>
>Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 05:43:17 -0400

>If anyone has a Siemens 2000 Notephone please contact me, to sell it!
>One of these: <http://www.newted.org/gallery/notephone/>

Oooh, I'd be really interested to know whether you can usher one of
those prototypes out of the bushes. Somehow I doubt it, those
machines sure found a good home on a Siemens engineer's shelve.

Oliver :)

--
Persons with names like Takisha, Alexis, Gwenyth or Kevin will not be
permitted to sing the blues no matter how many men they shoot in