[NTLK] East Coast Newton User Meeting Dec '05

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Oct 01 2005 - 04:06:39 PDT

I am in the process of scheduling an East Coast Newton User Group
[ECNUG] meeting, get-together, mixing fun and a little business, this
December, 2005 at a **LOCATION** in either Manhattan, Princeton NJ, or
Marlton NJ. This will be the first meeting and depending upon the
response level I may schedule additional future quarterly or annual
meetings as long as the interest continues.

To get started, I have selected four tentative **DATES**, one of which
will be confirmed, depending on everyone's schedule. The tentative dates
are as follows: Wednesday December 28, Thursday December 29, Friday
December 30th, or Saturday December 31st.

In the next several weeks I'll post the URL of the new ECNUG web pages,
as well as include an on-line "New User" registration page, a New User
Tentative location date and time questionnaire for the first meeting,
Calendar, and probably a BLOG, etc. At this time you may register as a
new member, and if you think you may want to attend the first ECNUG
meeting in December check off the various days and locations which you
would prefer. I"ll use the data to finalize one location and one
meeting date, to be determined in early December.

***** PLEASE DO NOT***** use NewtonTalk [this List] to respond to this
or any other ECNUG threads, discussions, or questions, as we do not want
to impact upon the NewtonTalk community or bandwidth. It is possible
that at some time in the future, only with the express permission
granted from the powers that be on this List, if there is a need and an
interest for the new users of ECNUG to communicate on the NewtonTalk
List, that it would be appropriate for you to post to the List. For now
please do not.

In the mean time any questions, comments, or suggestions will be gladly
taken by me OFF LINE at:

OceanCity_at_mac.com

John Hay
www.JohnHay.com
www.homepage.mac.com/newmediagroup/iMovieTheater1.html

Cheers, and peace!

http://www.1234zzzz.com/pub/BlindCourtesyCopies.html

email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Unless otherwise
noted, all information contained herein is copyright
NewMediaGroupUSA(TM) and Ycorp(TM) All rights reserved. ?