Re: [NTLK] WriteRightWrong

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Nov 26 2005 - 08:49:12 PST

All -
NuShield screen protectors are available for all models of Newtons.
They come in clear and anti-glare varieties, depending upon the model
you have in sets of 4. Since the contrast of the Newton screen is
weak compared with current PDA's, many prefer the clear versions as
they do not require turning the back light on to see the screen in
dim lighting.

NuShield films use no adhesive and are mounted by slipping the edges
under the screen case. The films are cut slightly larger than the
screen to facilitate this.

We do highly recommend that you throughly clean your screen as
mentioned in one post as dirt and grit trapped between the screen and
case can cause damage. We sell a product Klear Screen that is offered
as a special bonus with the films for $2.49 for this purpose.

You can find them here: http://www.nushield.net/products_main_newton.htm

We also support hundreds of other products from PDA's, Laptops, auto
nav screens and LCD monitors.

Pig fat and smashed blueberries are not on our recommended list of
cleaning agents, however, they make good Thanksgiving condiments.

--
Mark Ross
markr13_at_verizon.net