[NTLK] Niftydrop question

From: Kennedy, David (pken3556_at_bigpond.net.au)
Date: Fri Nov 25 2005 - 16:03:26 PST

Hi everyone

I've been experimenting with Niftydrop on my Emate300 (with RAM upgrade)
over the last couple of days, but I haven't been able to activate any
modules. When I try to open the Activate Modules menu item, I get a "Sorry
a problem has occcured (-48205)" message.

I searched back into Newtontalk, and I see that this problem has occured
before, but I haven't seen a solution. There was a suggestion it might be a
software conflict. I emailed the developer, but haven't had a reply.

Does anyone have an insight or a solution?

Regards

david kennedy