Re: [NTLK] WriteRightWrong

From: L.W. Brown (lwb_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 24 2005 - 21:17:06 PST

I only keep the WriteRight sheets I bought years ago to cut up and
cover the glass displays on cameras, iPods, & so forth. They're too
temperamental for me - even if I don't have stuff under them, I can
never align them properly in larger sizes, and they get ruined after
you take them off (certainly after the 2d time).
I use the one that you just slide under the edges - it takes several
attempts to get the last bit of dust out, but it does get accomplished,
and then it seems to stay in place well and doesn't interfere with my
input. It's only been on a couple of months, so I can't say how long
they last. The WRs don't last very long when you write on them (tho
they last a very long time on cameras, etc.).
(Man, I hope Marco was kidding. Or he has access to a lot more
equipment, and is willing to go to far greater lengths, than most folks
I've ever heard of!)