Re: [NTLK] Newton stand

From: Morgan Aldridge (makkintosshu_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 21 2005 - 05:17:47 PST

Excellent progress Jon!

I have the same concerns as Frank regarding it tipping off the stand,
but I'm assuming (and rightly so, it sounds) that you're doing plenty
of testing and, like the rest of us, are just as concerned about your
Newton's safety.

This is definitely going to be a fun evolution to watch and I sure am
having a tough time waiting for the final product.

Morgan Aldridge

--
morgant_at_makkintosshu.com
http://www.makkintosshu.com/