[NTLK] Newton stand

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Sat Nov 19 2005 - 16:45:08 PST

> Hi List. This prototype is a bit rough round the
> edges, but I think it's closer to what I'm aiming
> at. Please see...
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/jscordia/aluSTAND/PhotoAlbum45.html

Looks quite amazing. But I would be very afraid that the
Newton, while resting on the stand in portrait mode, would
fall backwards if I tap in the upper half of the display,
especially towards the top. While in landscape mode tapping
at the top would probably not be a problem, but I have my doubts
when it comes to the right and left edges.
Apart from that, a cool designer's object.

Frank

-- Newton software and hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de =09