Re: [NTLK] Native installer for NCU and OS X Update

From: James Wages (james_at_kiramek.com)
Date: Sat Nov 19 2005 - 15:41:06 PST

On 11/20/05 5:56 AM, Martin Joseph <martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com> wrote:
> I don't know how much talking about it helps.

Precisely the reason why most Newton software remains unfinished (like
Escale). Ever heard of "out of sight, out of mind"? I stated time and time
before that I simply wished to keep this in the public eye in the hope that
the subject would be help alive. If you never ever talk about something,
you are ensuring that nothing will ever come of what you are not talking
about.

> Paul... he has many balls in the air...
> I have long wondered if Paul has the DCL code
> working perfectly for himself in some completely
> unfriendly form, and hasn't bothered cleaning up escale.

Exactly. Which is why it is important to keep the topic alive so that other
programmers might come across it and consider it.

Best,

James Wages