Re: [NTLK] Stylus advice

From: Adamson_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 11:04:56 PST

Well, I have one but I don't think you could find another. For awhile PDA
Panache made a styli specifically for the Newton. It is solid without being
overly heavy. The tip is hard and smooth and it fits perfectly in the Newton
well. I haven't seen any around up for sale, but there are a few people who
have one or two. Unfortunately, I can not recommend anything else, because
it is all I use.

Good Luck in your search.

Bob Adamson

In a message dated 11/17/2005 12:05:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,