[NTLK] Extech Mini Serial Printers, Barcode Pens and More...

From: Daniel Burrow (danieleburrow_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 14 2005 - 23:15:26 PST

Greetings!
Along with several 100, 120, 130, and 2000-series MessagePads, we had the
other items listed below donated to us.

I have very little imagination of what these items might be used for in the
advancement of Newton exploits but want to be amazed and so...

Here's the deal, I'm a full-time Bible College student who is working two
database management/development work-study (read as minimum-wage) jobs while
also caring for my disabled wife--see our not-quite-up-to-date blog for
details--and I want to earn a little bit of cash in return for the TIME it
will take to package and ship the items. I am not looking to earn the kind
of money we earned like we used to when we were dabbling our toes in the
eBay (see our feedback at the link provided on
http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=danieleburrowI
am only looking to get these resting objects into the hands of
fully-awakened souls who can use them for the betterment of others.

If you will brainstorm among yourselves and reach a common consensus (that
does not necessarily leave out my Baptist brethren, you know, two Baptists =
three opinions ha!) as to where these items should go, I will send them as
soon as a deposit for the actual shipping cost charges posts to my PayPal
account.

After the items have arrived and have been inspected, tested, and
admired--for who can help but do so?--you all decide what, if any, amount
should be posted to our PayPal account. That's it. No risk other than the
shipping charges.

Sonny Hung, if you would be so kind as to post a kind word or two about my
business ethic I am certain my proposition will have a warmer reception.
Thanks.

Here are the items:

2100 w/ cracked face (wife's medicine caused her to fall asleep while
standing and the Newton "caught" her - 1 each (w/ battery sled)
2000 - 1 each (w/ battery sled)
130 - 3 each ( 1 in box but not new, the other two have cracked faces)
120 - 5 each
MessagePad H100 - 1 each
Proxim Skyline 802.11b PC Card - 2 each

Extech Mini Serial Printer III - 9 each.
Extech Battery Chargers - 2 each.
Barcode Pens - 3 each.
Data General Model 5224R4 data collector - 1 each.
Data General Model 5224CHRG DataGenie Battery Charger w/ 3 Duracell
Batteries - 1 each.
Case of Printer Ribbons
4-Battery pack for each printer.

Other miscellaneous parts, battery sleds, styluses, cables, cards, and
peripheral devices.

These items range in appearance from still in the box and clean to quite
dusty.

Joyfully About My Father's Business,

Daniel E. Burrow
Isaiah 55:1