Re: [NTLK] Native installer for NCU and OS X Update

From: L.W. Brown (lwb_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 14 2005 - 18:35:05 PST

Oy veh (oh weh) - I must be getting dislexic (or just dumb as dirt) in
my old age! I swear when I read that it looked like $125!
Of course 12 is reasonable - more than reasonable -> as others have
said, 20 to 35 would even be reasonable. No wonder you were ranting!

Where do I find more about the others you've written?