[NTLK] How to download an eMate 300 ROM with Newtsbug/Hammer

From: David Schlachter (davids_newton_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Nov 12 2005 - 08:49:41 PST

Hello all,
I just got a computer capable of running the Einstein Newton emulator (a
PowerMac G3 blue & white), but Einstein's included ROM Dumper application
doesn't seem to work for me. Because of this I downloaded a copy of both
Newtsbug and Hammer and I am wondering how I can download my eMate's ROM to
my computer. I have each program set up nicely, and I am assuming that you
use the "File:Save Memory..." command to download the ROM. I've tried this
but my problem is that I need a Start Address and a Limit for the memory
download, and I have no idea what those values should be.

-David