Re: [NTLK] The ultimate newthold?

From: L.W. Brown (lwb_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 18:07:10 PST

It may be nowhere as cool as designing a new holder, but the ballistic
nylon case that I got with my keyboard holds the 2100 at horizontal,
holds the keyboard while plugged into the 2100, and props the 2100 at a
fairly good angle for reading, then can fold it all away & zip closed
for that "professional" look.
On the other hand, I never use the thing! Anyone want to take the case
off my hands? (I will keep the keyboard only for it's place in Newt
history - it's too stiff & noisy to use often. I may have to attempt
that Palm keyboard melding, as that was almost pleasant to use...)