[NTLK] RES: newthold2

From: robinson (gaudo_at_terra.com.br)
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 12:26:58 PST

I am trying to built it with some kind of metal. But I think the metal
should be covered with rubber, to preserve the Newton and Keyboard
structure.
I did some improvements on the sketches, to use minor number of parts.
Behind the Newton could have only one species of track and a connecting rod
with two folds. These folds are the system that allows to use Newton only
with stylus or with the keyboard.
In my opinion, a Newton Holder, a good Newton Holder should allow this kind
of use, because it is the original way to use the Newton.
Sorry about my English.
Cheers