[NTLK] [OT] Need help from person with digital TV rec. capabilities

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Nov 04 2005 - 02:23:38 PST

--- Initialize OT mode ---

Cheers all,

I need help from somebody who is able to record a Channel 4 tv show
week after next (most likely somebody in the UK, but since some people
have satellite telly, maybe others can do so, too). If you would like
to help me, drop me a note off-list and I'll give you the details.

It's a very special tv documentary that's very important for me, and
any help would be much appreciated. I can offer in exchange to newtify
some texts for you as ebooks, so if there is something you'd always
wanted to read...

Thanks,

D.

...and now back to our regular programme!

--- End OT mode ---