Re: [NTLK] 2100 not starting (was: Hi everybody. I'm new here)

From: Paul Curtis (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Thu Nov 03 2005 - 06:20:49 PST

Call the Dr.

Frank Gruendel - he likes a good scotch

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 579-0849 Facsimile
www.BBCGroupMI.net

-----Original Message-----
From: newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net] On Behalf Of giorgio razzano
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 4:41 AM
To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
Subject: Re: [NTLK] 2100 not starting (was: Hi everybody. I'm new here)

--- Frank Gruendel <fg2_at_pda-soft.de> wrote:

> Do what I describe at the top of this page
>
> http://www.pda-soft.de/2x00_disassemble.html
>
> EXACTLY as I describe it. Do not change anything even if it appears
> unimportant. If this does not help, let us know.

OK, I have done what Frank said:
- software reset: NONE;
- system reset: NONE;
- hardware reset: NONE;
- hard reset: it worked, but the MP2100 chimes and turn itself off after
half a second, then it turn itself on, chimes and another time off after a
while and so on for at least 12 times, then nothing more...
What's the next step? suggestions?

Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with
voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Official Newton FAQ: http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/ WikiWikiNewt for all
kinds of articles: http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/