Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #271

From: Matt Baker (bakerspage_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun May 29 2005 - 14:20:49 PDT

Well, actually, they only half-work for me and my 2000... it will
work, as long as a connection is made. Once a program trying to
communicate over the serail port locks up, you cannot force quit it
and any other program will not be able to access the serial
connection.. only "fix" is a restart. NewTen works well, but NywtSync
locks up FAST. I've just purchased a wifi card off of ebay so
hopefully this wont be a problem anymore