[NTLK] FS: Newton 130+Keyboard in good condition + 3rd party A/C adapter

From: Mechcozmo (mechcozmo_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat May 28 2005 - 19:00:42 PDT

I have a Newton MessagePad 130 that I just don't have any use for...
so I want to sell it to somebody who can use it. It is in great
condition, backlight and flipcover are in great condition, minor
scratches on the screen however. Original stylus too. OS 2 on it.

I also have a keyboard for the Newton. It is amazing. It feels great
and although is a bit smaller than normal keys, took me only a few
minutes to get used to. Comes with the leather case for the keyboard,
also in good condition.

Unfortunately, I do not have the original A/C adapter, but I do have a
compatible Sony one. Worked fine for me, no reason it shouldn't for
you.

I also have 2 sets of the original batteries for the Newton... but
they are 7 years old, and may be slightly corroded. I'm not sure if
these will make their way into the final package or not. If you do
want them, let me know.

Finally I have a CD of useful Newton software, such as an app to
install packages from OS X, and more. I also have the NCUs for Macs
and Windows on there. I didn't write these pieces of software, but
they are all distributed for no cost and so I include them.

I have pictures of the Newton in action, which I can email if anyone wants.

If there is anything I forgot, just ask and you will get a response!

Mechcozmo