Re: [NTLK] Okay

From: Bruce Guthrie (signwatcher_at_i-star.com)
Date: Sat May 28 2005 - 14:43:10 PDT

Okay yes I am running the true 64 bit version of xp, on a hp pavilion zv6000
3200+ cpu. which means even my old palm 3 won't work let alone my newts. Of
course if I had bluetooth that wouldn't be a problem since it has bluetooth,
gigbit nic, firewire, usb2.0. But no serial port, no normal printer port.
Now if I find the guy whole stole my dang compaq then I wouldn't be in a
need to upgrade my cheap palm 3c. I have my newts backedup to a 4 meg card
each. Thinking of getting an old 3400 pb so I can use both on them on it.