[NTLK] 2100 for sale in the UK

From: jake smith (jakesmith_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat May 28 2005 - 04:46:45 PDT

Hello all,

just a quick message to the list before my Newt goes off to Ebay.
Had a great year and a half with it, but am really not using it
enough and want to see it in a good home. Besides which, my wife is
pregnant and i need as much cash to finish my '76 VW camper as
possible before I'm a dad!

it's a 2100, with screen door, US charger, no dead pixels, ethernet
adapter, modem 2 x 20MB PCMCIA cards, 1 x 4MB card, PICO bluetooth
card, M$ wifi card, Keyspan USB adapter, dongle, battery cage... lots
of stuff.

If anyone in the UK is interested, drop my a line off list. You have
about 2 days before fleabay.

cheers
jake

---
you thought you were allowed to understand the nonsense