[NTLK] [OT] Electronic Doohicky Deal of the Week!

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 13:30:51 PDT

Hello Everybody,

'Big Lot!' stores have a special this week on flash drives (Those little key fob thingies that can store meg-O-bytes of songs, photos, or other data). They have the Lexar JumpDrive Secure flash drive on sale for $13.88 this week. I think it holds something like 50 meg or so. Very cool. The woman, bless her heart, picked up two of them for me. You'd better hurry, though. She got there right when the sale started on Wednesday, and she was told that stores were limited to 25 units each. A great way to move pictures back and forth from laptop to desktop, etc.

Matt K.