[NTLK] Emate power supply = other Newton power supplies?

From: Sean Riddle (swriddle_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 23:57:08 PDT

Hi,

I'm looking into getting an eMate, because a keyboard would let me
take notes more effectively in class than with a 2100. I've noticed a
few eMates on eBay that come sans power supply. Is the power supply on
an eMate the same kind as that on other Newtons? If it is, I figure
two can comfortably share one adaptor.

- Sean

P. S. - Oh, yeah. Is the keyboard on the eMate any quieter than that
an external Newton keyboard? The external one is quite loud, and I
felt weird using it in class.