Re: [NTLK] OT: Apple AC Adapter Class Action

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 13:37:17 PDT

Marty,

You sure are down right strongly opinionated about this...=20
I generally trust your (and other list member's) opinions on these Mac
matters...
I'm only asking as this PowerBook is being repaired by myself and will
eventually end up with my sister who just recently got a part-time
job. I'm not too keen on giving her an A/C Adapter that might burst
into flames (by some Internet accounts) she'll be using it to Internet
email, job hunt and write resumes...

Until these repairs and upgrades are completed this PowerBook will
stay my main Newton Connection. I for one did not expect to buy a Mac
PowerBook and have so much repairs and upgrades needed. (I've got to
repair the screen hinge and upgrade: memory, DVD and processor as I
got a 233MHz)

I can only thank God for a person in the NYC/CT area who accepted my
offer to buy all these parts at such an affordable price. This
includes a G4 500MHz Upgrade... my sister will be very happy when she
gets this PowerBook...and I won't have to support those Window Virus
Updates anymore on that old laptop I gave her...

--=20
God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family