Re: [NTLK] WTB: Serial Dongle (Defective)

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 07:26:09 PDT

Yeoleman74_at_aol.com wrote:
> I am starting to get a little bit concerned about commercial enterprise
> taking over this list with a buy cheap from list members and sell at inflated
> prices. In the past list members have been very helpful selling to other list
> members without intent to profit. If the current practice continues to expand it
> could eventually destroy the goodwill that exists today.

Lots of people still buy, sell, and trade goods between members every day.
Just look at all of the FS or FT postings.

Posting commercial for-sale ads requires approval from me: it's the first item
in the list FAQ:

http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html

If you don't want to sell to Mark, then don't.

If you really don't want to hear from Mark, filter out his e-mails.