Re: [NTLK] Newtsync and Tiger

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 06:37:45 PDT

On May 20, 2005, at 9:29 AM, Steve Meyer wrote:

> Hey list,
>
> Just wondering if anyone has had trouble syncing calendars via
> Newtsync with the new iCal (2.0.1). Newtsync was patched in Nov. to
> work with iCal 1.5.5 and it worked great. Now with Tiger's version
> <snip>

Steve,

There were a few posts about this recently - the iCal calendar file
structures have changed. Search in the archive for messages from Sonya
Hipper regarding this - she documented the changes very nicely - but
for now, calendar sync seems to be broken. I would bet the folks at
Glass Onion will update nSync to handle this...

- Dave