Re: [NTLK] TimeLiner for eMate

From: Rhonda Hyslop (0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net)
Date: Thu May 19 2005 - 12:43:41 PDT

* John Derbyshire <johnderbyshire_at_ntlworld.com> [19 May 2005 12:15]:
> I've just started using it to write a stage play. It is proving
> near-perfect software for my needs (except for a bug that does allow
> the compact view to print), putting mergeable, time-based events into
> time order. It is an easy to use database tool for researching stuff
> also.

It really is fantastic. They should market the same program outside the
educational market :-)

> What are the differences between v1.0 and v1.1?

Having only used the demo version of 1.1 (available on UNNA - no merging
and only something like 6 items in a timeline) all I've noticed is that
v1.0 must be run in landscape orientation or it crashes.

-Rhonda

--
Discuss the art and craft of writing - http://www.write-on.org
Did you know... the Earth's gravity field is weakest in India