Re: [NTLK] Newtonworks problem

From: Hubert Napierała (hubert_at_gazeta.pl)
Date: Wed May 18 2005 - 11:12:09 PDT

> You don't have to download the pdf user guides if you don't need them.
> Although, the packages being not so big, I'm not sure I understand why
> you
> say it takes time. Are you downloading those packages from your Newton
> over
> a modem?

No. If i understood you mean, I do that via serial cable (dongle :)).
But it turned out there is another problem. I simply can't upload some
packages to my Newton because they are not recognized as packages. All
of them have .pkg extension but some of them appear as packages and
some as documents (these are invisible to any package installers).
Unfortunately most of them are 'invisible'...
Hubert