Re: [NTLK] WTB: Serial Dongle (Defective)

From: Macs R Us Computers (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Tue May 17 2005 - 18:20:05 PDT

Woody,
Thanks for the advice, but I am not really Making a
Serial Dongle or something like the SER001 Board, but
rather I am trying to mod up a InterConnect to USB
(Cord straight though) and a Serial to USB (Cord
straight though)... This would eliminate the need of
having a Dongle and find a USB adaptor, I was thinking
of doing FireWire, but that seems to be a bit more
challenging then the time I can dedicate to it... I
was thinking of some other mods but they to need to
much work... But don't get me wrong I am not trying
to make another Ser001 board or any thing of the sort.

Thanks!
Mark Jozaitis