[NTLK] Help from Seattle Newton users

From: Charlie Ranlett (enigmaticmunkie_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 16 2005 - 13:35:13 PDT

I'm in need of the files required for the Newton to
sync using a 802.11 card. I goofed up my memory card
by doing the backup/restore sequence incorrectly, so
I've re-bootstrapped myself. I finally have a wireless
card that works, but I'm missing the needed software
like NIE. I have Internet Setup and Hiroshi's driver,
but I'm missing the remaining packages that are needed
to make the entire setup work. Is there anybody in the
general area I could visit or mail my card to in order
to fix this problem? I'd rather not have to mail my
card back to Russ all the way over in the UK.

Yahoo! Mail