Re: [NTLK] Newton WiFi Signal Upgradeable?

From: Macs R Us Computers (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Mon May 16 2005 - 03:59:00 PDT

Hello Stephen!
Well thats quite odd, but I suppose it would make
sense so, it probably has little to do with the Cell
Phone Extender?

I would like to give a few new Cell Phone Extenders to
some NTLK members who have a working WiFi connection
on there Newton to test these... Please come forward
if you do (and would like a free extender ;)...

I am really curious to see if these do work for that,
if so it would save people time and money (Not having
to get an OEM Extender for there exact model)

Thanks!
Mark Jozaitis