[NTLK] FS: Newton 2000 (upgraded to 2100 specs)

From: J. Ferguson (jdferguson_at_cox.net)
Date: Sun May 15 2005 - 21:51:03 PDT

Newton 2000 upgraded to 2100 specs.
(Comes with Cover)

2 Newton AC adapters
2 Newton Batteries (both hold a decent charge)
10 Emate Stylus (plastic, assorted colours)
Ethernet PC card
Fax PC Card
PEN Scanner for Newton
SER 001 Upgrade
2 (4 meg) Memory Cards (PC Card reports 3800k free when init)
2 (8 meg) Memory Cards (PC Card reports 7736k free when init)

Newton is fair cosemetic condition. Some minor wear and slight scratches,
But works good. I never had a chance to learn how to use it very well, so
I am selling it to cover school tuition.

Will take first reasonable offer.

I take Paypal and will ship either USPS or UPS.

Thanks,

Joe

PS - Also would like any advice to erase information on my Newton before
selling.