Re: [NTLK] NewTen + CubePort serial adaptor

From: John Derbyshire (johnderbyshire_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Sun May 15 2005 - 02:23:35 PDT

The Mac and Newt couldn't see each other with NCU, so I went on the
Griffin gPort site and it had Appletalk Bridge and Griffin's OSX
Appletalk Bridge patch to enable gPort to work with Appletalk. But they
prevent Classic from booting up.

Have I misunderstood something here? Perhaps some helpful person could
tell me how you set up to connect with OSX and gPort.