Re: [NTLK] Newton featured on Macworld's Geek Factor Podcast

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Sat May 14 2005 - 07:33:19 PDT

Grant:
I just listened to the podcast via my iBook and I am extremely
impressed! Great job!

I didn't realize that you were involved with the Newton since its
inception. I think that you did a great job explaining how different
Newton users use their Newtons differently.

Patrick

Patrick Jendraszak
indyibook_at_insightbb.com