Re: [NTLK] Jaggies - Unfixable - liquid br...

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 13 2005 - 13:28:14 PDT

You know, that's what I like about this group...I've
been a Newton owner since the mid 90s and on this
group for many years now...but today I learned
something new about my newton....however trivial, it's
still gratifying to see that there are still things
about this little PDA that I've never heard about...
Thanks
Ed
web/gadget guru
Download Newton packages directly onto your Newton:
http://newton.tek-ed.com

--- Newton <newton_at_spymac.com> wrote:
<snip>
> BTW, there's a nice little experiment what everybody
> can do with his =
> deep
> green friend:
>
> Open an empty note and switch to drawing mode. Then
> press two f=EEnger =
> nails
> or stylii onto the screen in a certain distance and
> move them around. =
> The
> "cursor" or tip of the pen will draw somewhere on
> the half way between =
> the
> two stylii. Nice! The Wheatstone resistance bridge
> has been miss-tuned =
> but
> the result is still excellent, respectively Jaggies
> can be sort of
> reproduced. =20
>
> Marco
>
> --
> This is the NewtonTalk list -
> http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all inquiries
> Official Newton FAQ:
> http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/
> WikiWikiNewt for all kinds of articles:
> http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/

"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial