Re: [NTLK] EBAY BUYER ALERT!!

From: Macs R Us Computers (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 04:00:01 PDT

Well this comes as no surprise to me he used many
vulgar phrases, I used buy it now for 10 cases, paid
instantly and then about a week later, I offered to
buy more off eBay (about 3-5 plus some other Newton
items he had that GEM has bought out since [Memory
Cards and AC's) and I told him I would like to buy
them, but I would have to wait about a week to pay him
because of some PayPal problems, and he 'blowup' and
since has blocked me from bidding. And I was NOT
happy to say the least, I would really not recommend
buying from him, I have heard other things from other
NTLK members, he also has some strict auction rules...
 But if you really need the items he sells he's not
all bad, I did get the 10 cases via Priority Mail, and
FYI be VERY Careful what you say to him.

Thanks!
Mark Jozaitis