[NTLK] Newton Sighting: "Fetten Jahre sind vorbei, Die" aka "The Edukators"

From: Joel Travis Pigdon (jtpigdon_at_students.latrobe.edu.au)
Date: Fri May 06 2005 - 23:26:10 PDT

Just saw the german film "The Edukators" last night.
Nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw the MP120 or 130 the main character uses to look up a list of alarm systems.
I doubt the rest of the audience appreciated my shout of shocked awe, "Thats a Newton!"
It's about a second of newton goodness but its good to see the Newton still in cutting edge cinema
btw. the film is pretty good too
Just thought it was interesting
Joel

Melbourne, Australia