[NTLK] FS Color Classic

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 06 2005 - 12:19:09 PDT

FOR SALE - Color Classic - Packed to the gills in stock condition. Not
a PRISTINE collectors condition but FULLY FUNCTIONAL with ETHERNET.
Good case - yellowing a bit.

Fellow list member purchased this on my behalf and packed whatever he
could into it.
Memory is maxed out, don't recall the hard disk size or such but it is
fully functional and on the Internet at home through a 10MBit hub...
running OS 7.5.5

Got a Wallstreeet PowerBook at what I would call a GOOD price so this
is going since the PB has a Serial Connection built-in and I can get
NCU and NTK installed painlessly...

Shoot me an offer Off-List and this will go to eBay after a week or
two... Syncs well with my Newton but isn't as nice as my Wallstreet.

Would love to keep it but I've got to clear some space off my
workbench to do other things...
--=20
God bless,

Sonny Hung