Re: [NTLK] Bernie's book reader

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 15:01:43 PDT

Dan

Thanks for getting back to me.

Tried your idea but it didn't make much of a noticeable change.

Interestingly, I was surprised when a MoreInfo alarm went off, the Newton
started reciting the details of the task/appt. My wife thought it was super
cool!!!!

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
As for volume issue, I never had any problem. Try setting the volume,
then opening BBR. It may not read the system volume except on start. I
have my voice on fred, rate and pitch a little less than half. I found
this to be optimum for me, but of course everyone is different. ;)
[snip]