Re: [NTLK] Newby Setting Up in Melbourne Australia

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Tue May 03 2005 - 21:10:04 PDT

Michael

On contact management Moreinfo 5 works well for me. Great for managing a
heap of tasks and link them with contacts. There is a log view that allows
you to review contact histories quickly. It's still shareware but worth it
IMO.

The weekly view is a bit weak (pardon the pun). I would prefer a weekly
view that had first few 10 characters of the meeting item showing but MI5
only shows a bar spanning the meeting period.

For structured forms: meeting notes etc I have created templates which I
store into a folder called "templates". Then when I want one I open it,
"duplicate" it; rename it and fill it in and then file it into the right
folder. But I'm sure there were apps built for more formal forms.

HTH and good hunting

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch