[NTLK] Problem loading NBU from Unna

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Tue May 03 2005 - 15:46:16 PDT

Hi folks,

someone just reported having problems downloading
the Mac version of the Newton Backup Utilities (NBU).

It is the same file as that from UNNA:

http://tinyurl.com/8szn3

This is a file in .sea.hqx format. When I try to download
it with Safari, Safari tries to decode it automatically
and reports a decode error. Downloading it with Internet
Explorer puts a .sea file on my desktop. Double-clicking
it produces a message telling me that in order to handle
this file I need to have Classic installed (which I
haven't).
This is not much of a problem for me since I mostly use
my PC, but how can Mac-only people who aren't running
Classic solve this problem?

Thanks

Frank