[NTLK]

From: John Stairs (stairsj_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon May 02 2005 - 18:19:28 PDT

Hello All,
My Newton power adapter has called it quits so I'm batteries only for
now. I do however, have a Energizer NiMh battery charger and 8
rechargeable AA NiMh batteries these batteries are 2500mAh. My
question is this, will these batteries work in my Newton or is the
2500 too much for it to handle. I kind of thought this would be a way
to do without an adapter for a while, but I don't want to fry my Newt
either.

Awaiting an answer,

---
John Stairs
stairsj_at_mac.com
...nothing is more painful than regret...
...NO FEAR!