Re: [NTLK] Cults and other fun topics

From: Goodwin, Greg P. (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 10:56:13 PST

        Let me know if you change your mind, have a couple of Amiga
3000's and a 500 in the box I could sell for cheap. And software! :)

      Yeh I had a crowded apartment for a few years... :) Mind you,
aside from the Newton 2000, I never have spent more than $250 for a
computer. Most $50 or less I'd say.=20

Doc Clu